Sunday 5 April 2015

The Frost's; Chapter 57


Shayne: Why is the apple glowing?
Because you decided you wanted to try and conjure an apple?


Shayne: Don't get sassy with me, you know what I could do to you? -waves wand-
Excuse me. I am not your child.


Try again.
Shayne: -mumble, mumble-


Shayne: Speaking of child.. 
What?
Zahra: What?


Zahra: OH OUCH OKAY I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN NOW.
Shayne: Do something!


Aww, we got a baby boy!
Meet Aleks Frost. 


Proud parent!
Bubblegum: Another one!?
Yes. And this time, there's a baby witch!


Shayne was glad it was raining today, altleast he doesn't have to water the garden today.


Gnome: Hey there.. What you doing?
Zahra: Go awaaaaay.


Grandpa Tyler loves his baby granddaughter.


Shayne/Zahra/Sabrina's garden is looking awesome!


Tyler: Come here, grandson. Let me give you a bottle and love you.
Bubblegum: Why? Why do you keep doing this to me?


Emily's getting all emotional about how far the legacy has come since her generation.
Aymee: Legacy? What's that?


Genevieve: She doesn't know what a Legacy is? She's PART OF ONE!
Emily: I know, right. Oh well, leave her to it.


Zahra: Why are the ghost's arguing with my child?


Zahra: Oh well. Butterflies are awesome!
They don't count in your LTW, you know? 
Zahra: I knooow. I just love animals!


Aleks aged into an orange-loving cute toddler!
Another clone?!


Okay Zahra, calm down. 


Pascaaaaal! Don't eat the tomatoes.


Genevieve: Ah, generation Seven. 


Shayne's constantly being watched in the garden. By gnomes..


Zahra and Sabrina also helped Shayne in the garden. 


Zahra: Why does my baby have to grow up?
She can't stay young forever.


Aymee: Why can't I?


Aymee: What..? Why are there ghosts everywhere!? What is happening?


Zahra, your child is being surrounded by ghosts. Go and help her!
Zahra: No, cake is good.


Shayne: Haha! I can play with magic!
Aymee: Why aren't I a witch?


Sabrina: I'm just gonna leave these two alone..
Me too, Sabrina.


Aymee: Soo. ghost? Can you read me a bedtime story?
Bubblegum: I trust no-one.


Aleks: I don't wanna learn to talk..
Zahra: Well, if you don't I won't let daddy teach you how to be a witch.


Aleks: A witch? Awesome! I'll listen.


Zahra gave up soon after, she felt ill..
So she went up to bed with Bubblegum for a nap.


Shayne: Come on Aleks. if you wanna be a good witch you have to at least know how to walk.


Zahra: Oh, come on! This is so not fair. Give us some time alone!
Ooookay.


Felix! Hello!
Felix: Hey, I've missed you guys.


Oh, dear. Ghosts fighting over the rocking chair!


Sabrina: Boo you! Let the old guy have it, he's new here!
Oh, Sabrina, you have no idea.


Aymee wanted to help her family by getting good fertilizers for their garden, so she made good use of the fishing pond on the lot.


Aleks is so close to learning to walk!


Hello, Violet. How's the other side been treating you?
Violet: Well, it's okay. I prefer it up here though.


Zahra: -pukes-
Aymee: I love my dolly.


Zahra: I need to pee!
You were JUST in the bathroom.. Throwing up..?


..Because.. you're pregnant.. right?
Zahra: Right!




Zahra's been hunting for more animals for her collection.
She found 3 turtles and 2 lizards.


Baby, come on. Groooow.


Aww, Emily and Violet love playing. Whilst Zahra is asleep..
Creepy.. O.o







1 comment: